Enjoying the site
One client at a time - If you book paddocks farm you will be guaranteed sole and full use of the whole site for your stay here. So real peace and privacy is guaranteed and your specific needs can be met.
What to bring
If you want to make the most of the great outdoors remember to pack:
- Swimming costume (towels provided)
- Walking shoes
- Old clothes
- Weather proofs
What we offer
- Peace and views
- Paddocks Farm sits in an exceptionally private valley where you really can feel away from it all. Simply sit in the fields or by the pool and enjoy the 360 views.
- Acres of field and woodland to walk through - great in spring when amass with bluebells- and in autumn with a superb range of leaf colour.
- Traditional Outdoor games
- Play horse shoes or try your hand at archery
- You are welcome to get engaged with the activities on site, whether it be lambing, hoof clipping, cider making, assisting with shearing, Wood chopping, keeping the wood burning stoves going
- Star gazing
- If you love stars then this will be a real treat - fantastic skies with minimal artificial light pollution
- Hot tub
- To soak and soothe yourself in
- Swimming pool
- Enjoy being in it or beside in as we have some very comfy chairs, sofas and lounges by the poolside