Our promise ...
- to truly be your business partner, show you a strong sense of accountability and personal commitment and to place high value on delivering practical success.
- to provide you with the personal service and accessibility of a small company, with the quality offerings of a large one.
- to be responsive to your needs: at all times to discuss progress, answer questions, or bounce ideas around.
- to work with you during night shifts, weekends and public holidays, if these are the times that cause the least disruption for your business.
- that the consultants selected to work with you will get close to your company’s issues, stories, myths, people and future agenda.
- that your employees will feel they are working with people who ‘know their stuff’ and thus can provide genuine support, dealing with the here-and-now.
- an integrated approach to your key processes and skills, allowing you to experience a connected set of processes, concepts and roles, that build on previous learning and experience.
- a pragmatic approach that goes well beyond the basic skills and processes to tackle the emotions and behaviours that can make the fundamental difference between effectiveness and sub-optimal performance.
- skills and tools with immediate applicability, ensuring an easy transition from workshop to workplace.
- our continued support and presence after your workshops: our in-depth guidebooks, templates and personal accessibility ensure that support is on hand for you every step of the way.
- candid and comprehensive evaluations of the return on investment provided by your development work.
© Lindsay McKenna Limited 2008-2017